Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Shaqwana of Russ parr morning show still trying to go hard in the paint with Nene Leakes

Shaqwana of Russ parr morning show still trying to go hard in the paint with Nene Leakes
2011-06-02
dmvblogspot.bloggieblog.com
Staff Writter

Shaqwana did a interview recently and, she still got Nene Leaks name all up in her mouth or vocabulary. In the article , Shaqwana is talking about re branding herself vic jagger, NeNe Leaks and how Kanye West told her not to interrupt him while he is talking.

Quotes:"He was on the show discussing the perception of him when he first came out as an artist and he was going on and on. Russ told me to bring the conversation back to the album, so I jumped in and he blew up at me. He said, "Don't interrupt me while I'm talking," and went on. I was so upset that I smacked my mic away."

Quotes: "You know what, I've been brought up to not let anyone take advantage of me. There's no way I'd let another woman ever get in my personal space and talk to the way she has to others on television. That's why I told her, "You got the right one." I wasn't going to let her keep going and talking to me like that. Like, yes, she can be intimidating to some people because of her height and the fact that she's loud."

source



http://dmvblogspot.bloggieblog.com/4260/4260.html
tags: Vic Jagger, shaqwana, nene Leakes beef, russ parr, Russ Parr morning show interviews, dmv, wkys,wcdx richmond,

Posted via email from streetroachpics' posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment