Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Did Rick Santorum use the Race card to move up?

Did Rick Santorum use the Race card to move up?
2012-01-04
www.streetroachpics.com
Staff Writter

The Pennsylvania Senator with strong roots in West VA, VA and the mountains of PA has been accused of playing the race card with on of his recent speeches. Although Santorum followed up with this comment about his statement, many don't believe his story.

"All I can say is that I don't single out any group of people," Santorum told Fox. "That's one thing I don't do. I don't divide people by group race and class. I condemn all forms of racism

"This is just someone trying to cause trouble."

source

http://www.streetroachpics.com/4419/4419.html

tags: rick santorum , rick santorum speeches , rick santorum and black people,what is rick santorum back ground,

Posted via email from streetroachpics' posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment