Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Looking to buy a home in York,PA free money for you

Looking to buy a home in York,PA free money for you
2011-03-26
dmvblogspot.bloggieblog.com
Staff Writter

Mayor John S. Brenner reminds residents that the Bureau of Housing Services has funds available for the York Homebuyers Assistance Program (YHAP), which assists low/moderate income first-time homebuyers with closing costs and downpayments on properties located in the City of York. Applicants must meet HUD income guidelines and participate in the free first-time homebuyer workshops offered at the Housing Alliance of York. For more information download the press release about the First-Time Homebuyer Program. As an added incentive The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 authorizes a tax credit of up to $8,000 for qualified first-time home buyers purchasing a principal residence by April 30, 2010. Coupled with the CityĆ¢€™s money, a home buyer could potentially be eligible for upwards of $16,000. For more information please call the Bureau of Housing Services at 717-849-2264.

http://dmvblogspot.bloggieblog.com/4046/4046.html
tags: city of york PA,homes in york pa,

Posted via email from streetroachpics' posterous

1 comment:

  1. HOW DO I KNOW IF I'M READY TO BUY A HOME?

    You can find out by asking yourself some questions:

    -Do I have a steady source of income (usually a job)? Have I been employed on a regular basis for the last 2-3 years? Is my current income reliable?
    -Do I have a good record of paying my bills?
    -Do I have few outstanding long-term debts, like car payments?
    -Do I have money saved for a down payment?
    -Do I have the ability to pay a mortgage every month, plus additional costs?

    If you can answer "yes" to these questions, you are probably ready to buy your own home.

    first time homebuyer

    ReplyDelete