Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Real world cast members last days in DC



 Real World DC last days where were you

Staff Writer


2009-10-22


.www.streetroachpics.com .


Where were you when Real World DC left town? I was at the bar. A local joint in Laurel, MD called Nuzbacks. You know. Nuzbacks is the type of joint that has good food, cheap beer , rednecks and girls in bikinis at the bar on Fridays. I looked down at my blackberry and saw the tweets coming across. The Real World Cast left town. DC was on a government holiday and, the cast was at the airport. My paparazzi mind was telling me to get up early and go down to the house and see them as they went out for work. This could have been the biggest mistake in my career. I will always remember to follow my instinct next time. 


I had some many questions and many more photos to get before the cast rolled out of town. People tell me Josh is just 2 hours away and, Ty is even closer if I need photos that bad. Well as you know , Real World cast must have known they were leaving. The pictures below show proof Josh and Emily were coming home before curfew. Emily had women waiting on her at the steps and Josh had two broads in the back seat of the cab. Josh is still hitting doubles lol. Yes real world has a curfew. The other photos show all the females going shopping. This should have been a sign that the end was near.




No comments:

Post a Comment