Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Paula Abdual gets last laugh on American Idol

Paula Abdul did her best Ellen DeGeneres impersonation last night on VH1's Divas show. She danced through the crowd, plopped down on a chair, wished Ellen good luck on American Idol and told her, "Call me if you have any Simon problems - cuz I know him best!" (USA TODAY's Jerry Shriver reports on the scene here.)

Meanwhile, Paula told a Phoenix radio show yesterday that she has lots of other post-Idol work lined up: "I am doing so many things, I can't wait to tell you," she said. "I see myself ... such a big part of what I've been doing is helping other people realize their dreams. I've only scratched the surface of things I want to do."

She added, "I'm going to be producing my own shows -- not just in America. I'm going to be creating a show in Vegas. Pretty soon I'll be announcing some very exciting stuff with a network and production company," she said. "So I'm actually getting to do all the things that represent who I am. People have no idea."

No comments:

Post a Comment