Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Is ReDICKulous gay or Bi

Is ReDICKulous gay or Bi
2011-12-05
www.streetroachpics.com
Staff Writter

If you have seen Real Housewives of Atlanta, you saw the male stripper named Redickulous. He impressed some and , he offended others. This mystery adult entertainer made the follow statement in an interview.

What is your perfect guy or girl?

I can make this short! Everyone is different and something that interest me with one person might not with another. I don't have a certain type of person that I look for because I have never dated the same type of person but I will say you definitely have to be able to communicate and make me laugh.

source http://www.streetroachpics.com/4368/4368.html

tags: how big is ReDICKulous, pictures of ReDICKulous,who is ReDICKulous,

Posted via email from streetroachpics' posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment