Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Does Wendy Williams have BO?



 After I wash Wendy Williams up, I would hit

Staff Writer


2009-11-03


.www.streetroachpics.com .


While watching the Wendy Williams talk show, I noticed she was fanning flies and she next started to scratching her long thigh while sitting in the chair and on camera. I know that Williams is married to Kevin "da animal" Hunter but, she is a lovely looking lady on TV. On this particular show, she said the flies are back but , soon after , she scratched her self in on those brown thighs.

I thought to myself . I am dusty azz dude so what if she a little dusty too. I talk to my boy and , I told him if Wendy Williams was not married, I would hit it after she took a bath.


No comments:

Post a Comment